- Ben Smash: CHECK THIS SHIT OUT http://www.brother-vinni.com/gallery/28mm/m28foll05.htm
- Ben Smash: LOOK FAMILIAR?
- Colin A: haha... how long until thats shutdown
- Ben Smash: who cares, imma ask the santa bunny to drop this thing in my easter bucket for my birthday
- Colin A: just leave a tooth under your beer
- Ben Smash: i thought i was supposed to leave an egg on a plate on my front step
- Colin A: but eat part of it so your kids know uncle sam came by
- Ben Smash: I tell my kids that Black Tom and Uncle Sam are at war for control of the Stork. That way they'll be good. IF they Salute veterans then they'll get a flag in their stocking.
- Colin A: when does the turkey jump out of a pumpkin
- Ben Smash: during a superbowl-full-moon
It fills me with joy to know there are great hearts still living among us.
98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well recognized fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living entirely off his monthly state pension of 80 euros and the kindness of others.
I finally got on the Spotify bandwagon. Add me @ b3n_5mash, plz
…and if my male pal doesn’t figure this out soon we’re not going to be cool anymore. This is the kind of thing that makes me resent my breasts. Job well done again, patriarchy.
Just tell him. Memes are just as passive aggressive as stewing about it. Waiting for anybody to “figure it out” is not taking a step forward for your cause. You’re just waiting in place for the world to move under you. Life doesn’t work like that. I once knew a guy who had a hipster-as-hell leather vest and I wanted to poke fun but, then I saw that the Waffen-SS logo was painted on the back. I was a little taken aback and a mutual friend said “Just leave it alone, he won’t listen and eventually get his ass kicked.” I told him that doesn’t help him and it doesn’t help the world around him. I didn’t make a hipster scumbag meme, I didn’t whine to the internet or stew because my sensibilities have been rustled. I walked up to him and stated that he should be careful where he wore it. He seriously had no idea that the dual-thunderbolt was not only a Nazi thing but that it had been re-purposed as an icon of the white power movement. I explained as such and asked him how he felt about wearing it. “It’s a conversation starter, baby.” I let him know that it’s one thing to tell a dipshit at a party that he’s a dipshit but when you walk around in public passively being an asshat, you’re not starting conversations. You’re breeding contempt and you’re not being avant-garde. He pretended to be apathetic but I said what needed to be heard and he never wore it again.
Honesty wins allies and moves thought forward, not “Social Justice Blogging.” Participate in the democracy of society by honestly sharing with others, don’t undermine it by being a dick.